warning to all mobile monsters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
read somewhere that if anyone use mobile more than 10 hours or something like this its not good for health.... can not understand that what they want to mean??? what is the meaning of use? actually i want to know 10 hours talk or if you keep it on for 10 hours in your pocket??? : confused: they also told that use it minimum 6 inch distance from HEART.... for that they dont recommended to keep mobiles in shirt-pocket....:( all those things are not clear.... every one giving their own decision.... but those i think not clear for us, general people....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the last time read something in this regard a month or 2 ago was all this stuff is crap ... cell fones dont cause amt of damage as claimd

bugmenot

Broken In
CRAP.....
americans hav done research on people who were using mobile fones since 1982 and didnt find any effects of using mobile on HEALTH....

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
And there is also a maximum radiation standard..... Every phone company obey this rule... And this standard must be made after a long research for the safety of us....

VexByte

Norms Buster
It's a fact that these mobile monsters cause serious health damage to our body especially to our brains & ears. No point in arguing !!!

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
I put my cell in my Shirt Pocket also my daily use is approx. 10 Hr. talktime and 5hrs gaming and SMS

I dont feel anything stupid like they r saying
i m using cell from last 5 years

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Keep mobile to left side ear (while using it) - some where read that left part of Our KHOPDI don't have Brain, it's on right hand side:D :D

alkesh_007

Broken In
There is regulation on amount of radiation emitted by mobile phone. It is measured by Specific absorption rate (SAR) and these SAR measurement is set by Federal Communication Commisson (FCC), U.S.A. All mobile phone manufacturers have to comply with this regulation so that people are not exposed to high levels of radiation.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
alkesh_007 said:
There is regulation on amount of radiation emitted by mobile phone. It is measured by Specific absorption rate (SAR) and these SAR measurement is set by Federal Communication Commisson (FCC), U.S.A. All mobile phone manufacturers have to comply with this regulation so that people are not exposed to high levels of radiation.
Hehehehehe:D:D:D:D:D:D

We are talking about India and people who LIVE in India do not ASSUME/EXPECT any regulation.

At present there is only 2 Rules/Regulation in India : Politician and Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom