Warning! spyware detected on your computer! Install an antivirus or spyware remover t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible_Cop

Right off the assembly line
Warning! spyware detected on your computer! Install an antivirus or spyware remover to clean your computer.

This is in the center of my desktop in a box that is yellow in the upper half, and my background has been changed to solid blue.i can`t login

I can login in SAFE mode.

I have attached the screen shoots.Please help me to get rid of this and loginto my system without formating.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Re: Warning! spyware detected on your computer! Install an antivirus or spyware remov

Attatchments don't work at this forum . Post somewhere else and give the link. I think Ultimate Boot CD has an option of virus scanning . You can boot from it and scan.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Re: Warning! spyware detected on your computer! Install an antivirus or spyware remov

well invisible... we are not able to see the attachments.. please uploadit in any image uploading site (like imageshack etc) and provide the link..
sorry we cant help at this moment..

SUDE

anandk

Distinguished Member

Its a rogue ! Use Rogue Remover or your Anti Spy in safe mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom