WARNING DELL Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
An advice from me to DELL customers.if your planing to buy a monitor i really advice you to buy from a Dell store or online from their website,because replacement procedure gets really complicated if you have bought it from a retailer.
I'm telling you this out of my own experience.

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
"ok i called Dell today and i told my prob...they asked me from where i bought it and i said "Intl.Marketing Co."(IMC) they checked with my order no. and they told their system says i bought it from SAVEX New Delhi...which is their distributor.so they asked me to talk to IMC. i spoke to them and now they are confused on what to do.anyway they asked me to bring take the monitor.
guys am i being pushed around????"

that's out of my thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99016

so its almost like DELL has nothing to do with you anymore! and if the people at your retailer store are stupid and lazy then your screwed!
damn i should have bought it from DELL store!!!!!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
That is weird..I thought..DELL were the best for Customer Service.

I have a feeling, your dealer..has done something shady. The invoice number is showing against some other outlet...!!!

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
i did mention in the other thread.My retailer purchases DELL products from SAVEX who are the authorized DELL distributors.
so basically DELL needs DELL->Distributor/Retailer->Customer...you get in trouble when you are the fourth party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom