Warhammer 40000 Discussion

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I've created this Telegram group for fans of 40k lore - <Removed>

Mostly book excerpts and memes posted here. But we also do some serious discussions.

Edit: Link removed because spammers were coming over to the group. If anyone wants to join, PM me on Telegram.

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lol. At some point you guys will overshoot me in progress since I am a slow reader. Haven't even started Mechanicum yet.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Im gonna reread everything once I get to book 10, just to make sure that everything stays clear in my head
@Desmond David is brutal when it comes to differentiating canon from headcanon, which is very important for a universe such as this

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Headcanon is simply speculation, filling the gaps in the stories or joining two separate stories with your own theories. This is a result of certain vagueness in storytelling.

However, it is not official canon only a means to foster discussion in the community as well as the result of such discussion. So headcanon is an endless loop that feeds itself.

But we must not forget what is and is not canon otherwise the whole setting will become an incoherent mess if everything you hear becomes canon.

Edit: @Anorion read this whole thread if you can. Has some pretty good tidbits of info. Also, its from a time I didn't know much myself.

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Trying to bump some traffic here.

You guys should watch this:

It has some minor editing problems but overall its a okay video. Seems like it will be a series.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Some quick updates. GW is releasing an official web series around the Blood Angels:

Also, a new unofficial Warhammer 30k movie Death of Hope has a new trailer:

Top Bottom