Warhammer 40000 Discussion

Souro_Ray

In the zone
Chief Librarian Sarpedon is the mutant arachnid. Assault Marine Sergeant Tellos is the bad ass marine with rapid regeneration and has chainblades grafted to his hands.. So he has chainblades while normal people have hands :p

I forget the other chaps names.. But yeah, its a pretty neat chapter..

doomgiver

Warframe
Chief Librarian Sarpedon is the mutant arachnid. Assault Marine Sergeant Tellos is the bad ass marine with rapid regeneration and has chainblades grafted to his hands.. So he has chainblades while normal people have hands :p

I forget the other chaps names.. But yeah, its a pretty neat chapter..

tellos is the guy with transparent skin. iirc, he has normal blades, grafted onto stumps of his hands,

Souro_Ray

In the zone
He is the ultimate Khorne Berzerker wet dream... :p

Rapid regeneration, immense strength and the ability to kill rapidly! It took an exterminatus to kill him i think...

Tellos - Lexicanum

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, and ....
he turns to chaos in the end of one of the novels

edit :
oh god, why did i read the last entry, now the novel is ruined for me :(

doomgiver

Warframe
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
MAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURNMAILKILLBURN..........*chops own head off*

Souro_Ray

In the zone
you forgot SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE... :p

the history of the Death Guard, Emperor's Children, World Eaters and Thousand Sons is worth looking up. They each follow only one of the four Chaos gods...

Death Guard -> Nurgle
Emperor's Children -> Slaanesh
World Eaters -> Khorne
Thousand Sons -> Tzeentch

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
they tried to recover by force, an artifact of power, some sort of phase sword, the Eternity Blade or something, from the adeptus mechanicus, who had forcibly taken it from them.

C'tan Phase Sword?

tellos is the guy with transparent skin. iirc, he has normal blades, grafted onto stumps of his hands,

See this:
Tellos had the most obvious mutations in the chapter, second only to Sarpedon. Refusing to accept any other fate, he wanted to fight on; he had chainblades grafted into each end of his arms whilst his accelerated healing mutation held them in place. His second mutation was a gross amount of muscularity and semi-translucent skin.

Source

Souro_Ray

In the zone
Not a phase sword, an artifact weapon wielded by Rogal Dorn himself. It was called the Soul Spear and was entrusted to the care of the Soul Drinkers after the 2nd founding...

Soulspear - Lexicanum

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Got some reading to do.

I thought it was a C'tan phase sword, like the one the Callidus assassins use.

Souro_Ray

In the zone
Read the Soul Drinker series.. Its epic! Also, the Blood Angels novels, Space Wolves novels and Word Bearer novels are pretty awesome as well

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am yet to complete Flight of the Eisenstein. Awaiting order from flipkart to arrive.

For some lulz:
*media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5869/743238-000necrons_super.jpg

doomgiver

Warframe
not to mention that a single SCOUT ship can infiltrate right down to the solar system, and actually land on mars, bypassing several hundred battlecruisers, and thousands of orbital defense stations and millions of augur probes(radar-like, except they use warp energy)

it took 3 entire demi-legios of titans and their attendant forces to destroy that ship and its crews. (demi legio being half a legio of titans, about 12-15 titans)

some images for comparision :

*fc09.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/098/9/c/Battlefleet_Gothic_Scale_Chart_by_The_First_Magelord.png

Jeff Russell's STARSHIP DIMENSIONS best site for comparing sizes, imo

this guy makes great pictures :
*the-first-magelord.deviantart.com/
do see all his wh40k art. its amazing

doomgiver

Warframe
yea, everything is stacked against the imperium.
they only have the almost unending supply of manpower to rely on.

tho that will change once the main tyranid hive fleet reaches the galaxy.

they had to literally incinerate hundreds of planets to stop a relatively small advance fleet, so that they would turn elsewhere after not finding food in that region of the imperium.

and an even smaller fleet ravaged the ultramarine homeworlds, and managed to kill the entire first company, tho they were almost totally wiped out themselves.

amazing miniature models, handpainted
=][= GOLDEN BOLTER WINNERS =][= - The Bolter and Chainsword : A 40k Space Marine Resource

Souro_Ray

In the zone
And killing the First Company of the Ultramarines is no mean feat! Terminators and whatnot!

The worst enemies of the Imperium are hard to choose. Orks are numerous, Chaos is everywhere, Eldar are sneaky, Tyranids are whacked and nearly unstoppable, ditto the Necrons, Tau are technologically superior and the Dark Eldar are part Eldar part Chaos...

doomgiver

Warframe
tau can be crushed in one blow, if they ever decide to expand more.

and each terminator killed several hundred nids before running out of ammo, and being forced to go melee. and nothing beats a horde of gaunts with fleshborers and rending claws

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Have the forces of Chaos ever faced-off against the Tyranids?

I wonder what would happen if the Tyranids got hold of Chaos affected genes, what would they create then? Like it creates zoanthropes from Eldar genes.

doomgiver

Warframe
chaos would mutate the nidz. nuff said xD

anyhow, chaos "gene" is not mutated, just the physical form.
the 'mutation' is not biological, its physical mutation.

like water changes state to steam after boiling

Top Bottom