warcraft 3 unlocking races

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
I played warcraft 3: reign of chaos and the frozen throne. In the frozen throne campaign i played using blood elf and naga races but i cannot choose them in the skirmish mode or custom game mode. Do they need to be unlocked? If yes then how? And after the froaen throne expansion pack do the story continues in another game? If yes then please tell me the name of the game (whether an expansion pack or a full game?) Please do tell me.
If u have any more information about it then please tell me. How can i make the experience better? And please recommend me some more games like this. Thanks a million..........:D

Who

Guess Who's Back
in short no to all other question , starcraft is like Wc 3....almost so get it & play warcraft 3 online make the experience better.

PunjabiPRO

Right off the assembly line
Unfortunately,There is no Naga Race in warcraft TFT but the Naga Seawitch is available at tavern as a neutral hero,means u can choose naga for any race as a hero. U shud play warcraft TFT online to get a better grip on the game, i hope ur playing the latest patch 1.21 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom