wants to run an online memebership website(subscription site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

levwii

Right off the assembly line
Hi there!
guys, i'm interested in running a paid members' site(subscription site). i looked everywhere on the web, but didn't found any info on a the legal formalities which i'm supposed to meet.
eg.; registration, and other formalities, and where and how, how much does it cost for the registration etc....

i know everything about web hosting and related stuffs. But, all i doesn't know is about the legal stuffs. Like, say- registrations i'm supposed to do.

nature of the business is:
>it's sole proprietary(single owner)
>i don't sell anything online(No sales of software/hardware)
>i just provide service: it's all about providing technical support, and i charge for that service.
>mi customers sign-up with small sign-up fee. Almost every money transaction(80+%) is processed by mi online payment processor(clickbank).
-only if mi customer is not able to make payment online, then they could send me money as local check. These checks will be drawn in favor of mi business name in the future(after business registration). Right now i ask them to send it in mi name(savings account).
>i want to register mi business in a name eg.: Thinkdigit Services.
>I'm in Bangalore, Karnataka.
>Service provided to anywhere in the world, as it is all conducted on internet itself.

Dear friends, if anymore info is required, then plzz let me know the same.

recently i heard that there are different registration and regulations for running an online business(e business). The main difference in mi case is- this is only a service type and not a sales oriented.

if u doesn't know anything much in detail -is also ok. U may also provide any websites URL which talks on the same subject.

-I hope, at least guys from DIGIT team answer this question. I'm a DIGIt patron from the very 1st digit mag. - 7yrs.+ !!!!!!!!

-thanks a lot in advance........................................ levwii :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom