Wanted one stop Guide for getting Adsence money

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
I know this is in right section, but in wrong thread.

Tutorial for earing through Adsence.

This means that somebody should tell from A-Z. from getting a domain name, hosting ones own site. Maintaining it also. what steps to be taken to increase traffic. it should be in such a way all noobs in this forum should be able to get earnings .( thoughs it take long time and patience).
thoughs all these things are dealt here, but now all these should be in one place, easy to follow for everybody.

The tutorial may be of Day 1, Day 2, Day 3......... type.
the tutorials can also have more than contributors.

I think this going to be one of the best and widespread tutorials.
@tuxfan and @PrinceHeart can play a role here.

tuxfan

Technomancer
LOL You want us to write a book here?? :lol:

Anyway here's something really quickly ;)
  1. Register a domain and ensure that you have full control over it :)) If its a .in it can be setup almost instantly. If its a .com or other generic domain name then wait for upto 48 hours. DON'T LOOK FOR FREE DOMAIN NAME!! PAY FOR IT!
  2. Get a hosting account and setup your site. This can be done even before your domain is ready. Your host should be able to provide you with more information on this. :) You can settle with a free hosting account if you are not willing/able to pay.
  3. Once the site is ready, go to *adsense.google.com and apply for an account. If your site is a blog, please post a few articles before applying so that there is at least some content.
  4. For WP, get adsense plugin. Some people don't prefer this plugin, but I prefer it for convenience and control. This plugin is a must if you are not proficient in PHP and can't modify the code.
  5. Ensure that your site has good content. Submit it to google. Get a google analytics account. In WP there is a plugin for this too! Submit your site in a few search engines.
  6. For blog, register at technorati, digg, etc. claim your blog ;)
There is only three things that will ultimately get you good traffic.
1. Good content
2. Good content
3. Good content :))

Also for something like adsense, its necessary to read their terms, faq, etc. so that you don't violate their terms even by mistake.

Phew!! Hope this is a good starting point.

PS: If you wouldn't have taken my name, I would not have posted anything as of now as I was in lot of hurry. :)) Anyway, will add details when I have some more time. There are plenty of members here who are aware of the nuances. So they will add and correct my mistakes as well.

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
thankx@tuxfan
suggest site for free domain name. is it neccessary to host before registerig for a domain name. I dont know PHP or any other type of coding.

tuxfan

Technomancer
There is a thread running in the forum on free domain name. Although most of the links there are useless, you can still have a look. I say it once again! I never recommend a free domain name. Actually, I strongly discourage using a free domain name.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
tuxfan said:
I say it once again! I never recommend a free domain name. Actually, I strongly discourage using a free domain name.
I totally agree, about 1 year ago (before I got my current paid domain...*www.riensons.com) I hunted for months for free domain names to finally come to the conclusion that piad is the way to go.

pcsvbr

Right off the assembly line
i am on a quest to earn money online
but i have been failing fron many days
could u please guide me
even i dont have any credit card
i am resident if india
rather than addresses i dont have any money supporting cards or accounts

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Man.. few months ago me too was in same condition as u. One thing u better remember... Earning through adsense IS NOT A PIECE OF CAKE... U have to maintain a really good site with good content (no bull-$hit) and keep it updated..And HARD WORK is needed.
*forums.digitalpoint.com/
will give detailed explainations of various aspects of adsense..

imdbest

Broken In
I've been BANNED twice

though they say no second chance for defaulters, but trying after long time 'n changed details works

second time I was decent, don't know how they found my link up with old Banned Account

ashisharya

In the zone
imdbest said:
I've been BANNED twice

though they say no second chance for defaulters, but trying after long time 'n changed details works

second time I was decent, don't know how they found my link up with old Banned Account

u must haven't change ur address or id or phone no.

ashisharya

In the zone
one more.....put relevant ads & matching colours to ur ads....make ur ads like dat they dont look just like ads....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom