Wanted Fast Track To Web Designing :: July Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I am from meerut, U.P. I desperately want the fast track to web designing shipped with the july issue. If anyone can give it to me plz reply here, with what you want.
thanx!

tuxfan

Technomancer
I think if you contact Digit, they will courier it to you at News Stand price.

But IMO, the Fast Track wasn't too good. There are many better resources available on the net.

What do you want to know from it?

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
how much are you gonna pay?
I can pay 70 to 80 rupees. only for fast track.
I think if you contact Digit, they will courier it to you at News Stand price.

But IMO, the Fast Track wasn't too good. There are many better resources available on the net.

What do you want to know from it?
I missed the july issue, and read in the feedback of august issue that the july fast track was great. so I want it. BTW can u tel me how to order back issues? The only problem is that i can only pay by cash on delivery/VPP...
Thanx!

tuxfan

Technomancer
REY619 said:
I can pay 70 to 80 rupees. only for fast track.

I missed the july issue, and read in the feedback of august issue that the july fast track was great. so I want it. BTW can u tel me how to order back issues? The only problem is that i can only pay by cash on delivery/VPP...
Thanx!

Send an email to Digit. Get it from their site and contact them. They will give you the details. But I don't think they willgive you only the fast trak. They will give you the entire issue. But still check it out with them.

somya gupta

Right off the assembly line
Need fast track previous issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need fast track previous issue only.They are-
(1)Feburary 2006 {windowsXP}
(2)March 2006 {troubleshooting your PC}
3){Upgrade your pc}
4){Essential windows tools}
I have requested all the members of this forum. IF any one is intrested to give the above two issues to me. They have to replie me as early as possible.Also mention the cost and postal charges for above books.
Thanking you

FROM

somya gupta
Address- 32,kibe ka bada,Shri ram krishan sadan,
Dhabha Road
UJJAIN(M.P.)
Phone no.09893776796

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom