Want Windows XP Product Keys???

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniket_aries

Right off the assembly line
For all those dying to ve their pirated copy of Win xp to sp1 or sp2 must be needing some product keys and way to change your OS's product key. Ask me how. :D

indrajit

Journeyman
This thread is surely getting locked. Buddy, read the forum rules before posting. Discussing wares and piracy is a strict "no no"! You might also get yourself banned from the forum. If you live this one out, be more carefull in future.

* No posts related to anything illegal.
Any posts linking to / talking of cracks / warez / hacking sites, etc., will be immediately deleted without warning. Forum members who post such content will be banned. Exchange of pirated software, games, etc., are also not allowed.

Check here

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
DROP DEAD ANIKET !!!! Seriously ...you think this is right place for these kind of things.. :D
Santa take care of Aniket on christmas.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Did I someone say Piracy?

What's this man! Promoting piracy through Digit. Disgusting. You don't deserve to be in this forum. Get this locked. PIRACY HERE PIRACY THERE PIRACY EVERYWHERE!!! :cry: :x

OP
A

aniket_aries

Right off the assembly line
I am really sorry on that one

It wont happen again with me. :oops: I am getin a lesson from this one an d buying my copy of original winxp today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom