Want to share this with u people about CAT results

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
Now i have created a page and made task more simple, now just see the score card at
*anilsoni85.byethost31.com/CAT 2006 Score Card.php removed

Last edited:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'
Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ' and appno=0 )'.
/admissions/catscore2006p.asp, line 35

any trick in 24online client?? :confused:

OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
a simple apporach for the same. just enter name and city
*anilsoni85.byethost31.com/CAT 2006 Score Card.php

OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
for example: check my score
name: anil soni
city: jodhpur
@gauravakaasid i think this will be rarest case where two people with same name lives in same city and appeared for CAT in same year and still if such cases exist then u send me some additional information like DOB or address then i will get that result for you.

Last edited:
OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
sensationalboy visit my own page were i have created form which will do everything for you just enter name and city
*anilsoni85.byethost31.com/CAT 2006 Score Card.php
you can check it by putting my name and city
name: anil soni
city: jodhpur

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
anilmail17 said:
@gauravakaasid i think this will be rarest case where two people with same name lives in same city and appeared for CAT in same year and still if such cases exist then u send me some additional information like DOB or address then i will get that result for you.

well Anil, even i wasnt sure that this wud occur, but it did. I tried it with someone else's name and city, and it was a different person whose results showed up. Neways, i already knew the results, so no probs.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
see ur scorecard is working fine . but when i try it for my friends it dont works ... say for eg one of my friend with name saurabh kapale , nagpur it doesnt works

OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
sorry guys i m removing this code from everywhere i put it because it is illegal and many people have objections so i dont want other people to get in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom