Want to purchase a good laptop.. Budget 45K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Hi guys, my frnd wants to buy a laptop and he wants to go for LG RD400-5D4A2 *www.lgindia.com/Product/Products-Detail.aspx?catid=68&Proid=4038

Is this laptop worth purchasing...
Sudnt he go for some other manufacturer like Dell...
Plz guide me...

Sourabh

Laptoping
Dude! Ubuntu is a free Linux distro. Download it, get it from 'Ship It' right at your door step or borrow it. You don't have to get a Dell system for that. Those Ubuntu bundled PCs/Notebooks from Dell are not available in India currently. Hope they set up some technical support team for Ubuntu soon, for them to offer.

For someone to recommend you a particular laptop, you should provide an approximate budget or lack of one.

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
my uncle is living in Usa...
can i get the lappy from there...
its very cheap arnd 35 K..
by the way my budget is 45 K...

Sourabh

Laptoping
If you get it from US, you don't get warranty in India. Your budget is not too low, you can easily get a good laptop, a very good one, with Core 2 Duo processor and the regular jazz. Check out the Inspiron 6400 with Core 2 Duo processor from Dell India website. Best deal for 47k! Good luck to you or your friend whoever is getting it, Happy shopping.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
^yep Dell 6400 is a good laptop. there was a discount offer last week, check the Dell india site if its still there.

anisen

Right off the assembly line
Dell 6400 is the best option - you can even customise it - no comparable optons with HP-Compaq

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Go for Dell Inspiron 6400!!
I just bought it ... It is best value for money!!!
The same config wen u go for HP or Lenovo u have to pay extra 10k....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom