Want to know the name of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
I palyed my first game on friend's PC. Might be 6-7 yrs. before. That time my friend was not knowing much about computers & myself too was new for computers. So both of us don't remember the name of that game.

It was a car racing game. When game starts, a car of black color is shown. Weather is rainy. Game includes traffic, bridges, parks, greenery, land etc. but the speciality was, when u makes an accident cops start chasing u. They will stop ur car & one of them will show cuffs from the window & will say "u r under arrest. get down from the car......." or some what like that. Next scene will b of jail/prison & a message will b shown "ur driving license was cancelled..............".
Graphics of the game were equivalent to NFS-2.

So what I want is that, can anybody tell me the name of the game coz I don't know its name. I m searching for this game for last 6 yrs.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit

*www.mobygames.com/game/need-for-speed-iii-hot-pursuit

If it is, thank Nemesis.

mediator

Technomancer
NF3 seems to be the most likely match. Neways 6 yrs old racing games include

1. Carmeggedon, Twisted Metal (Bombing and Terrorising)
2. NFS3, Test Drive (dunno which versions)

These r all I know!

OP
n2casey

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ mediator

Thx for the info friend. It's not Carmeggedon, Twisted Metal. I m trying to search the NFS III but still I didn't found any place to purchase it. Anyway, repu added.

@ Sourabh & SolidSnake

Thx for ur help. I m trying to get what u have suggested. Anyway, repu added.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
i dont think any place even sells nfs UG leave alone nfs 3.. u might search google and download a demo of nfs3 or check screen shots of nfs3 and make sure..

CyCo

In the zone
@n2casey
check this out ..
*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needforspeed3hotpursuit/screenindex.html

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@n2casey, you might find that game at "Toys Kemp", or "Landmark"... that similar stores.

I bought NFS PU, F1 Challenge '99-'02 there for 450-500 bucks each, last year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom