Want to know How many number of visitors on website........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I have a small website
i want to know how many number of visitors visited my website, but i dont want to add any hit counter
It creates problem in the beauty of my website
Can i create any Hit Counter which is Invisible or Hidden
Pls tell if possible..............

eagle_y2j

Youngling
if u r using cpanel for hosting ur site there are options like

Analog
Analog produces a simple summary of all the people who have visited your site. It is fast and provides great lightweight statistics.

Awstats
Awstats produces very pretty stats.

Webalizer
Webalizer is a more complex stats program that produces a nice variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site. This is probably the most popular stats engine available today.

Webalizer Ftp
Webalizer is a more complex stats program that produces a nice variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site. This is probably the most popular stats engine available today.

Subdomain Stats
This will show statistics for the subdomains on your account.

Latest Visitors
This will show you the last 300 visitors who came to your site and some interesting information about them.

Bandwidth
This will show how many bytes your account has transferred.

Error Log
This will show errors in your site, images not loading, missing files, etc. This is very useful for debugging CGI scripts.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Google Analytics and AWStats rock!! Statcounter is good for a low traffic site.

However, there's one good looking hit counter. Have a look at *www.clustrmaps.com. It shows a small world map with dots of the area from where visitors came :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Even I am looking for something good. I want a counter that tells me how many people visited which post. If I keep a counter on index.php, it will be totally misleading. I guess will have to sit and write it myself some day :p

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
thanks so much for the nice answers
thanks all
one more q) pls
can i use two counter
i.e. statcounter.com
& Google Analytics
Pls tell...........?

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can use as many counters as you want. :) But don't use too many as it is not necessary. Why burden your pages with extra code?

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
tuxfan said:
You can use as many counters as you want. :) But don't use too many as it is not necessary. Why burden your pages with extra code?

oh ya
thanks again

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
guys i hav pasted the code provided by google in a new element but i cant see the counter...
wat can b the problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom