want to chat in our lab through lan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
hey anyone please help me wit some small v.b or dos programs to chat in our collage computer lab.we are feeling very bore in those place..thankss.in advance

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
i forget to mention something..i dont want a software with big interface..i'am looking for a application in c or c++ or in v.b..coz otherwise we will be caught easily

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
IPmessenger -> probably one of the best. Supports logging and file transfer too.
*www.ipmsg.org/index.html.en

Size -> 106KB

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
i forget to mention something..i dont want a software with big interface..i'am looking for a application in c or c++ or in v.b..coz otherwise we will be caught easily
I think most will have big interface.the only software i have found with small one is pidgin and google talk:|
Anyways Good Luck with your search.

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
dude use windows remote assistance.u can chat from tht program.save the invitation as file and send it to whomever u want.then u can chat with them and share screen also.send files too.
the biggest advantage is you need not build anything ,or carry any drive to lab,its already built in
and disadvantage is group chatting is not possible.:smile:

prathamtawde

Broken In
Try Netmeeting..

It's available in windows by default so neednot install any outside application.
Avaialble in C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe
and you can chat, share files and even share desktop's :smile:

IPMessenger is also a good option..
We use the same in our office to share file and chat :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom