Want to buy a new PC! AMD/Intel? Config Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJuOnLiNE

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys!
I want to buy a new PC probably a AMD 64 Bit.
Can you suggest me a good configuration for it. Considering a good mother board which would be accomodate a good Graphics card later( I am not going to buy an extra one right now) and can accomodate some good amount of RAM.. I will buy 512 Initially..
The main idea of the PC being.. it should be almost future proof with upgrade options.
The budget 30-35k?
Enough to make a solid PC.. mainly ill be using it for anything.. prgramming/video editing(maybe) and the PC would be ON 24/7.. so some good heat sink and/or cooling options as well and stuff like that..
To sum up..
A Good PC(Future Proof) almost ion that budget.
Thanks!

sarav1980

regarding the AMD PC

Hai,
To be future proof pc.. have this configuration

AMD 64 3200+ processor with 939 socket.

A8N-E delux mother board...

If you are a good gamer then you can go for
Asus A8N SLI Delux mother board.

512 mb ram Kingston 400 Mhz.

80 gb sata harddisk

Then the other componets of your choice..

OP
A

AJuOnLiNE

What are the stuff/features of the MoBo? I mean in built graphics/sound.. and supports for extra AGP/Sound Card then max capacity of RAM.. and other stuff.. Is there a site where I can check its features..?
Also how much do these costs?
Have you had a past experience of using AMD 64 and the mobo?
Thank!! :)

OP
A

AJuOnLiNE

Processor - AMD 3200+ s939
Motherboard - Asus A8N SLI Deluxe/ A8N SLI
RAM - 512 Mb Corsair PC3200(What are PC4000?) Price? Does this has lifetime warranty?
DVDRW - Sony/LiteOn Pls Give Me model Nos. and Price.
Monitor - Samsung - Which model? And Price?
Keyboard - Normal Logitech Black MM (Does TVSE Gold comes in Black?)
Cabinet - ?
I do need a future proof cabinet/power supply with good cooling solutions or at least space for some.. As my PC would be runnin 24/7...
Power Supply - ?
HDD- ?
Depends on the price.. 80*2 Gb or 120*2 or just one 120 i dunno.. yet..
Price please..
SATA?Barracuda? PATA dunno.. Help on this.

OK..

No Extra Graphics Card/Sound Card/.Speakers at the moment.. I just need a hardcore PC for the moment..
I read the forums.. but still need more reviews..
And how much max do they support? Also do they have in built Graphics/Sound/LAN/Wireless Lan or something.. IR? I guess not but still need to be clear..

I have to send the config by today to my vendor to get it done for me...
Also I have a 20 Gb Seagate old HDD which I used on my P3 500 old system.. will that work on the new config?

Thanks!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
If youre budget is 30-35k I think youre going to have to adjust a bit fo those needs. and MSI rs480 is a good choice for budget users which comes with onboard display which can play most of todays games and also has a PCI Express slot which should allows for further upgrading of your display card if you need one. The SLI board costs alot more. As for DVD writers I have used both Sony and Liteon and havent had a problem yet. Although I hear one of BenQ's models is gaining popularity. For better ideas on the prices you can check the Hardware prices in the above thread. Prices in kerala (where I live) seem to be higher than other places so youre better off checkign with someone who lives someshere near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom