Want PIII processor with MotherBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.

devom

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I want a PIII Processor with Motherboard, If any one want to sell it. Kindly mail me the details with price.

Thanks......

gkiran

Broken In
Have P III of 700 MHz clock speed, with mother board. It has 196 MB RAM (two sticks). Please tell me the quote.

OP
D

devom

As you are the seller. First u tell me ur expectations as early as possibel. And also from were r u. and how will u deliver the machine to me. And what is its condition........ etc

wise

Broken In
P-3, 866 Mhz ( Coppermine) and i810 chipset motherboard.Mobo is hardly one year old as the older MOBO had died.
Price Rs.2000/-

OP
D

devom

Ya, I am interested in buying. Tell me something about board, Company, RAM details etc and from where r u

satyamy

Alive Again...
wise said:
P-3, 866 Mhz ( Coppermine) and i810 chipset motherboard.Mobo is hardly one year old as the older MOBO had died.
Price Rs.2000/-

I m interested pls tell your city

OP
D

devom

wise said:
Price Rs.2000/-

Ya, I am from mumbai. I am also interested in buying your processor and Mobo. Tell me the make and other details immediately......

Ya, I am interested . I am from Mumbai. Plz tell ur location, Make of Mobo and final quote immediately

Last edited:

amey_dude

Journeyman
i also have PIII 700 mhz with 810i mobo. it has 128mb ram and a lan card.
Price expected is Rs. 1500/- I am from pune.

king007

In the zone
amey_dude: I am looking for that 128MB ram. Can u sell it separately.

If yes quote me a price including shipping to Mumbai, Thanks!

amey_dude

Journeyman
at what price r u willing to buy that ram ?? i am expecting Rs. 300/-(it is negotiable) shipping charges will be Rs. 30/-
it is SD-Ram

Last edited:
OP
D

devom

amey_dude said:
i also have PIII 700 mhz with 810i mobo. it has 128mb ram and a lan card.
Price expected is Rs. 1500/- I am from pune.

Hi amey_dude,
I am interested in buying all the things you at the above price. But how will u deliver it in Mumbai. I live in Mumbai. And what about the condition of System. Just tell me its urgent. I am waiting to hear from u........

amey_dude

Journeyman
The system is about 3 and half yrs old. The system working absolutely fine. no problems. I can courier it but u will have to pay the shipping charges(sorry for tht).

OP
D

devom

amey_dude said:
The system is about 3 and half yrs old. The system working absolutely fine. no problems. I can courier it but u will have to pay the shipping charges(sorry for tht).

Ok, I will pay the courier charges but first I want to see the system then also I am willing to pay for it. reply immediately..........

prashant007

Broken In
i want a full pc at RS.3500.
requirements
17" crt /
256 mb ram
40 gb HDD
cd writer
key/mouse
and PIII cpu including mobo

MY LOCATION IS CITY PUNE IN MAHARASHTRA

Last edited: