want new mobile rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
guys i m finally buying a new mobile....had an idea b4 to buy 7710...but dropped it after hearing alot of bad reviews(hanging ) and all........but now finally my 2100 is on dead verge......so was thinking to buy either 1 of this........

w550i....only if otherss are not in my range..........

w800i..most probably..........but still thinking w950i is much better than this stuff.......(but surely it will b out of budget for atlest a year)

n70.......though not a fan of this fone...but this mobile rate has gone damn down...frm 26-27k stuff to now ard 17k....1 frnd even suggested to giv that to me for 16k..(but i doubt his reliability)............

though...i will b happy with any of these.........but i want to know wht r the xact rates goin on......in which ever city u live.........i stay in mumbai.......but i dont visit heera panna frequently...and many ppl here do track all this stuff.....

so finally when i buy i must b happy that i bought it at a fair price(1 of my idiot frnd bought the n70 last week for 21k......)

also if u guys havin this peice and thinks that his peice is not worth do mention the reason...i jus heard n70 is havin slow processer...and takes lot of processing time........also being non symbian is it tough to find s/w for sony ericson????

sanju

Journeyman
I am planning to buy sony erricsson W950 and I feel the look is very impressive. Now I am using k700i from sony erricsson .... very good processer i am fully satisfy with this but I canot bear the nevigation key.. it is not working properly these day.......

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
ashnik..i have checked techtree and univercell.in site..there prices r damn high............they mention w550i ard 13k..whereas 1 frnd told its ard 12k now in grey market......so no point lookin on sites.....jus want info frm ppl who visit grey market regularly....

w950i..when launched will cost ard 30k.........i dont think a mobile deserves that much price...when another new mobile will launch soon

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
arra guys i dont need sites..i know many...even fonesarena......i want rate via ppl...when they go to buy mobile...wht are the rates ppl say......

btw w550i is out......its not that cool phone.....most probably will go with n70 only.....but will have a look at w800i

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
magnet said:
n70.......though not a fan of this fone...but this mobile rate has gone damn down...frm 26-27k stuff to now ard 17k....

Please tell me the current market price on N70.Is it now at Rs.17000 or around Rs.21000.Please clarify it.

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
shyamo...the mobile rates on sites mention it 20 or 21k....but i know 2 ppl who bought this phone....1 for 17k...other one bought it for 16k(but this one had bought bulk orders to sell and kept 1 for himself)

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
sude said:
try www.univercell.in
accurate prices

-SUDE

r u sure dude...or r u the owner of the site????
it states nokia 6630 for 12599

neAr my house i get it for 12k

in not so grey market i got 11600 offer......

and i m sure ill get in grey market this 1 for 11200-11k........

read all my post before posting dude(sir)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom