Broken In
i have a reliance lg rd5130 mobile
i want to know that how
can i download more ringtones other than
from r world
tell me from where and how to do it

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
There was a similar post (or exactly same) some time back.
It didnt get any replies i guess.
N about goin postpaid or prepaid rather dont go for RIM.
But they got u before ya got smart as u already have a lg rd5130 set.
RIM++.....Almost NONE except for vast coverage.
RIM---......Almost everything.
Poor support.
Poor network in peak hours.
Poor billing system.
Blackmail policy(Ya have to pay to end ur misery)

So my dear friends
Think twice(or thrice or any rice) before going mobile

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
Yeah, very true Amitsaudy!!
Those ppl from RIM are not at all user friendly.
last month i was going for a RIM, i filled up the form, took the bucks, and took my passport for the address proof, and these ppl refused to accept my Passport as the address proof!!! i drove 15km to the "WEB WORLD" only to realize that ppl from RIM dont find my passport a proof enough!! they just want that freaking electricity bill. and even if i gave that the phone will be given to me after a week, and activation will take another 48 hrz!!!
that was too much!

i went to the local Nokia Dealer, got a new nokia 7250, called Hutch care and within 4 hrs a hutch guy was there, filled up the form, took the money and gave me the sim card....... my phone(Post paid) was activated by the midnight!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dude whats with the post is it a poll or a query lol.
anyways dont know much abt the Realiance Gprs system but it seems that u can browse via R-world in it.well if u can just try to go into google and search for free sites to download ringtones or try going to www.tagtag.com in your R-world browser and type this url it hosts loads of free ringtones and wallpapers & cant tell abt the compatability wiht ur handset or ur service provider but give it a try.Good luck.Chow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom