WAnt a BIG poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys i want a big poster... i mean really big poster... to put in my room..
its hard for me to tell the size...

i am planning to put some new game stills .. enlarged ... wht am i supposed to do??

where can i download really big still/poster... so that i can give it to a print office and print.. i need ur suggestion too..

please help..

xbonez

NP : Crysis
there's this gr8 website that gives any poster u want (it'll actually give u anything u want).....its been kept a closely guarded secret for ages though....i guess its time i pass on the info to u....the website is www.google.com :D

do an image search and check for extra large images

praka123

left this forum longback
go to any flex printing companies/shop.they have huge collections of images for advertisements sake.(I know it!).

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@naveen_reloaded

actually any image with higer resoltuion can be used for poster printout... now if u need really big say 12ftx12ft, then u need to look for pro range resoluion like 4000x3000 or such...

usually Transperency films, when scanned will produce such or higher resolution... CAM model such as Nikon D80 or avobe will give such higher resolution when clicked at RAW mode...

when I scan a Transperency, a single file (usually the scans are stored in tif/tiff) format, sizes around 150 MB+ for one images :lol: same case with digital too, RAW format of D80 may produce images at size of 75MB or more :lol:

So I am doubtful that u cant find downloadable options, and even if you find for example from sites like IndiaPictures.com, the service will be paid one !!!

thnx...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
awesome thnks...

if anybody have tries it b4 can give suggestion..
iwant to post a BIG nfs poster with a chic... :-D in my room/...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom