Wanna trace my lost Phone... SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumeet singh

Broken In
hey ppl,

I've lost my new sony erricson K790i...:(
not very old and expensive..

i tried calling it and someone received the phone call but no answer from the other side:cry:

Is there a way to trace it..:confused:

Plz suggest:confused:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
well, i guess u can say good bye to the phone unless the guy who picks it up is ready to return it. tracing won't be easy and the police won't give a damn about it

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^^ ya.......
if you have good relation with some administrative/police officer in that area, then only then you can request them personally to trace it, no other option :lol:

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
go and find out some one in police or administration, may be your relative or anyway, then from the box of the phone get its imei no and the go to your sim provider office with him. if your sim provider co is pressurised they can give you the locatation of the sim if its the same and event its changed to same provider.
technically it could be found even if the sim provider is changed but for that you need the very high jack like ministerail level.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
If the phone is still in use then there is a good chance of it being recovered. Just do your part of filing an FIR with the police and also report the matter to ur network provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom