wanna to buy GPU for multimedia application

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabh_kaushal

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I would like to buy a Graphics Cars with Directx 9 support. This should be good eough for Multimedia application like photoshop, MAYA, 3Dmax etc. Also, good enough to play latest games, doom3, painkiller and battle for cry. Budget is rs. 10000- 15000/-
can i buy them in Pune/Mumbai ?

G

gxsaurav

Hmm, I would say go for a FX5900XT or spend about 3k more and get a MSI GeForce 6800nU, a lot better

However, there is a catch, the programable Video CHip on some early 6800 cards isn't working, so if U want to go for 6 Seris go for a 6600 or wait till cure 6800 comes in the market

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Look no further than a Radeon 9800 pro ! Best performance in that price of 15k. If you are willing to put in 5k more u might be able 2 get a 6800NU.

funkymonkey

Journeyman
yep for 15K 9800 pro is unbeatable. it outperforms any GF FX 59XX graphic card in graphic intensive games like farcry and CSS.
I just checked and 6800NU from XFX is available for around 19-20K but its still rare to find or atleast you have to wait after placing order for few days.
If you want the best of the best, 6800GT is best value for money card in current generation. It outright beats anything from last gen and easily matches with performance offored by much expensive 6800Ultra.
6800GT is around 30K. I have 1 for sale in bazar section too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom