Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Check this out! *www.airscooter.com/assets/tn_w_flying4.jpg

An air-scooter... or is it a light helicopter!!!

65bhp twin cylinder 4 stroke engine, 19ltr fuel capacity for an hr of flight and costs a kool $50000.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The AirScooter Corporation has succeeded in developing a stable and affordable ultralight helicopter that uniquely combines the original helicopter coaxial concept of the past with the advanced materials and space-age engineering of the future. Sometimes the key to the future is found in the past. In this case the key was buried in a long line of failed attempts at coaxial flight. AirScooter Corporation, with this technological success, is looking back to the future of recreational flight and they love the view.*dw.com.com/rubicsclk?ver=2&ts=2007...om/2300-11386_3-6139714.html?tag=ne.gall.rbcs
[/FONT]

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
plz tell me the store where its available. i will buy whn i get my salary this monthend. he he he ...:)

nice one...

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
nikhilrao said:
I saw in TV about one flying car protype also. but it will be comercially viable in 20-30 years.
That, right now, is fiction. This is reality.

Another reality: There is a jetpack transportation module made by some Swiss. He successfully test-ran it recently. Something like the Minority Report's police jetpacks.

Flyin car... ala Fantastic Four, is far-fetched. It'll take more than 30 years.. maybe fifty or hundred to actually carry people safely. The closest we can come to a flyin car is *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif a hovercraft.

For a flyin car to be a reality... afaik... three technologies can help...
1. Same like hovercraft... but more power. Disadvantage... it'll work only over solid ground; not water, not sand... and people or anythin mobile shouldn't come under it!!!! Almost impossible.. with our population.
2. ElectroMagnetic levitation... but for that it'll b necessary to make electromagnetic road-strips all around.. wherever the car has to move!!!
3. Antigravity has to be discovered and worked upon. That is the most feasible.. supposing it becomes a reality. Supposing it's invented... we'll first br wearing antigrav boots.. ala UnReal Tourney.

Any more flyin car concepts... anyone...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom