abhra_life

Broken In
I am a XII student and want to but a cheap but branded laptop at around 30-35K
specifications:-
1.5 + GHz
256+ MB RAM
Combo Drive
Good Battery Life

It should be good enough for playing FIFA 2005 and Brian Lara 2005 at lower res....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
One of your choices at that price is the Acer Aspire 3002 which comes with a 2800+ Sempron, 256MB RAM, etc. Try searching for the review by Sourabh. I believe there is a Compaq model in that price range too. You could check it out.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Acer Aspire 3002NLC wont allow you to play Brian Lara Cricket 2005 even at low resolutions. You can play Fifa2005, Cricket 2005 and other games without any probs. But offlate this model isnt available and the battery life too sucks a lot. If you are in a city like mumbai where there is no power probs then its not a problem, but IF you have daily power cuts 1 hr is too less a time for the battery to withstand. The Compaq M2202 has a Celeron 350 Processor and 915G Chipset and other similar configuration is available at near about the same price of 31-32k but gives far better battery life of more than 2 hrs. And would play Brian Lara Cricket 2005 pretty well with its onboard GMA900.

magnet

Youngling
sourabh btw r the turions well enough for graphics things...lik 4 s/w lik maya photoshop????

i hav heard amd coming up with ddr2 4 lappies which will inc batt life..and mostly will try it on turions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom