wanna buy mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy an mp3 player with very good (damn good) sound clarity.I dont need to use it 4 any other purpose like data transfer , video player etc. ONLY REQD. FOR PLAYING MP3 and nothing else. Capacity may be 1 gb or so (dont need capacity but good mp3 quality) ,Sorry to repeat but nowdays people want more functions and dont care abt quality. Now hold ur breath my budget is only 2k . i know abt T.sonic 610 (fitz my budget) but looking for better stuff .So plz guyz help me out .I'll buy it from delhi

enticer86

Stay Silent!
if u want the voice quality to b supreme, try iPod... nuthin to beat thm

edit: budget being 2k...try the iPod 1gb Shuffle

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
ipod ! See my budget plz .ipod shuffle 1gb still costs above 5k. plz dont kill me with a 256 mb curse

Last edited:

sashijoseph

In the zone
You may look at the creative MuVo series.A friend had one and with stock earphones it sounded better than my Tsonic(of course with the Tsonic paired with my ep630 earphones it didn't stand a chance).
Look here : *shopping.sify.com/shopping/category.php?pid=13177127

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
ep630 earphones cost along with tsonic
1600 + 2000 = 3600 rs......my budget is 2k
creative muvo 200 1gb mp3 player sounds good .Has anyone tried it .Is sound quality better than tsonic with normal headphones...how does it charge via usb or charger?

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
hey dude... dont tel me tht the shuffle costs over 5k.... u must b chekin the official Apple website n converting US$ into INR or smthin.

where r u from? the 1GB Apple iPod Shuffle Clip-on one in the regular color retailed fr rs.2500/- way bak in last december.... and i DONT think the rates wud hav gone up

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I have the Creative MuVo TX FM 1GB. Don't know how much it costs here. It was a gift for me :) Sound quality is good. There is equal output of the lows, mids and the highs. I also got to listen to the earphones bundled with the T-Sonic. The lows are awesome, but it somehow lacks the punch in the mids. I liked it though. Since, I'm a bass freak, I liked the earphones of T-Sonic than my Creative :p

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Sorry for double post guys .This browser has been buggy for quite some time. So things need to be clicked hellishly while posting threads...
And i got those prices from ebay india ( i know prices are region specific , i'm not dumb)
and techtree.com india, priceguru.in , npithub (nehru place website) and average is around 5k .U r saying ipod shuffle costs only 2.5 k .Really ? Are u sure the ipod u r taking about is genuine apple ! as i said i live in Delhi

enticer86

Stay Silent!
where in delhi? i saw tht 2.5k one at EZONE in metrowalk mall, rohini...

n yaar if u r talkin abt 5k, ell man 6k mein u can get the 4GB Ipod nano with colord screen and all....
n yes i m talkin abt original stuff :X - i already own 2 iPods

cynosure

UbuntuUser
enticer86 said:
hey dude... dont tel me tht the shuffle costs over 5k.... u must b chekin the official Apple website n converting US$ into INR or smthin.

where r u from? the 1GB Apple iPod Shuffle Clip-on one in the regular color retailed fr rs.2500/- way bak in last december.... and i DONT think the rates wud hav gone up

In Reliance-Digital (ShipraMall NCR), 1 GB Ipod shuffle costs 5.6K. My friend bought it last month.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
really? reliance wale hain hi chor...
heres wht they mean by 3GCDMA network: 3 Gujju Chor- Dhiru, Mukesh, Anil :D

not well these days otherwse i wud go n chek the latest price of all models again

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Anyone else who bought apple ipod shuffle 1gb in 2.5k ?(enticer86 i trust u but still i am not buying from metrowalk but Nehru Place...sooo)
And reliance is not so idiotic that they will sell it so expensive while competitors selling same stuff in less than half ...so doubtful buddy..

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Sandisk sansa doesn't seem to be a good option .Miniumum storage available is 2gb in 7k to 9k (depending on models). Prices of 1 gb models from various websites and this thread
1. Tsonic 610 (2.2k)
3. Tsonic 630 (2.6k)
4. Creative Muvo v200 (2k)
5. Creative zen stone (not store buddy cost 2.9 k)
6. Ipod shuffle (hmmm, may cost 2.5 from metrowalk or 6k elsewhere)
Now can anyone give a brief comparison and tell me which offer best sound quality .My budget is still around 2k (may go up by 500 rs)
Plz correct me if i'm wrong about prices .Creative zen stone seems interesting ....Can i buy it without speakers and only do with earphones

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Get a Tsonic T610 + Creative EP630.
Adjust the equalizer and you will get terrific sound with excellent bass.

dunno much about shuffle. But, it lacks a display. Tsonic is loaded with features. You get MP3/WMA + FM radio+Voice recording+Pendrive+excellent Oled display all at a decent price. I would say, go for it.
Although the provided earphones are good. But if you want that extra bass and noise isolation, go for EP630

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Creative zen stone .what abt it!
as i said t sonic = 2.2k
ep630 = 1.2k
totals =3.4k so not possible. this is the problem man otherwise i wud have gone with ipod.i want music and nothing else not even lcd display

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Then buy the Tsonic for the present.
The earphones provided also does the job well.
Otherwise you can use those large frontech/Intex/Techcom/Iball headphones with it too..

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^ hey m extremely sorry

tht was not 2.5 it was 3.5k .... :( very sorry fr u
bt yaar my experience says iPod, n nuthin bt the iPod gives sheer pleasure for music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom