wanna block download & chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kguragain

Broken In
I have been using P4 computer with Windows XP Professional edition. My computer is connected to internet in 24 hours. Now I want to strictly avoid download from the internet as well want to block the MSN, Yahoo & others chat tools by clicking just single button for others users. Is there any freeware, shareware tool for my requirement? Or you can suggest me the other ways also?

Krishna

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm NetNanny may help...

by the way do impliment such restricktion u need to be the only Admin user of the computer... other ways u cant restrick another admin user...

but u cant stop download... stoping download means u r stoping internet... as even u wrote this topic, ur computer downloaded some data from thinkdigit.com ... what u can do is, stop any file download... FRom Internet Explorer, Tools then in Internet OPTION menu... in the security TAB click on the Internet >> Custom lavel there u can find settings to stop file download... :)

Venom

Journeyman
So many buttons on the keyboard, but one button on the modem to stop em all (download), its the power button :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom