Walkman Vs Walkman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi Guys..

Last wk I changed my mobile frm w300i to w580i.

I go for SE for the awesome music quality esp. BASS.

Astonishingly I see a major diff b/w w300i and w580i.

w580i lacks the BASS.

I play 1 song in both mobile and feel the thump in w300i whereas nothing in w580i.

Does Walkman 2.0 lacks in BASS.

A higher version frm lower should b superior..But now I feel dejected.

Do any of u feel the same???

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
no... actually bass has been now set to Correct levels and safe levels in all new sony ericsson phones

in old SE phones in megabass is too much... and people don't understand that ( ex your self and many others )
it not only pain ears but also makes music sick.. only bass is real sick... with highs and mids left out..

i have compared a w610i and w700i .. seriously it too much in w700.. megabass for 20 minutes is real pain in ears.. but not in w610i .. its more enjoyable !!

you can try it for yourself.. don't make decisions on 2-3 minutes.. !!

and Walkman 2 Rocks* !
* Compared to Walkman 1

Last edited:
OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
no... actually bass has been now set to Correct levels and safe levels in all new sony ericsson phones

in old SE phones in megabass is too much... and people don't understand that ( ex your self and many others )
it not only pain ears but also makes music sick.. only bass is real sick... with highs and mids left out..

i have compared a w610i and w700i .. seriously it too much in w700.. megabass for 20 minutes is real pain in ears.. but not in w610i .. its more enjoyable !!

you can try it for yourself.. don't make decisions on 2-3 minutes.. !!

and Walkman 2 Rocks* !
* Compared to Walkman 1
Thnx akshay..for the speedy reply ever..

Thnx 4 the xplanation..I thought i hv bought a duplicate model or watever..

now i am releived a lot..not only my phones lack bass but all SE phones now lacks it..

thnx..thnx.

Hw do u tel walkman 2 is gr8???

I like some of the features like skins..stereo widening..visualizations..

Is anythin els????

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Finally after much research landed into topsony, se-nse and esato and modded my w580i wit PedroPS acoustics.

Now my w580i sounds like a theatre..Inc cal volume, music volume, treble, huge bass.

SUCCESS

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Congrats! :) If you can post the instructions on this forum (as to what all you did, in steps) in the W580i flashing thread (or create a new one exclusively for W580i), then it'll be helpful to many who own W580i :)

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
infra_red_dude said:
Congrats! :) If you can post the instructions on this forum (as to what all you did, in steps) in the W580i flashing thread (or create a new one exclusively for W580i), then it'll be helpful to many who own W580i :)
Sure m8..Tuts on the way..Creating a new thread Xclusiv 4 w580i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom