Waiting for BroadBand

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
hi all,
I applied for bsnl broadband on 17th october 2006 , and it has been almost 3 months n they r not giving my internet connection, they say ports r not available, see they do no have ports with them , this is there problem n they shud have told me this thing when i was applying for net connection, but at that time i was told that i ll get net within 15 days , i want net in hurry what to do,but they say wait till march 07(almost 6 month since i applied for it)

WTF , they r giving 2 mbps to one who is paying just 250 bucks , i m ready to pay more than 1500 p m but they r not giving me net connection..

, Can i file case onto BSNL??

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
yeah suethem.
*www.bsnl.co.in/faq/faqans.php?paramCategory=Broadband
check q 17 they say it will take '5-10' working days to set up the connection,in your case it has been 180.Make sure you have all the proofs with you.GO for it.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
go to the commerical officer talk to him u know very well bsnl is not private.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
NagpurDaMunda said:
hi all,
I applied for bsnl broadband on 17th october 2006 , and it has been almost 3 months n they r not giving my internet connection, they say ports r not available, see they do no have ports with them , this is there problem n they shud have told me this thing when i was applying for net connection, but at that time i was told that i ll get net within 15 days , i want net in hurry what to do,but they say wait till march 07(almost 6 month since i applied for it)

WTF , they r giving 2 mbps to one who is paying just 250 bucks , i m ready to pay more than 1500 p m but they r not giving me net connection..

, Can i file case onto BSNL??
before doing anythinf check this site by dinkara(din at digit forums)
www.waitingforbroadband.com

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
bro u r waiting from very long period. in the case if any government officer wants a broad band connection then they says no ports available sorry. plz try another method

OP
N

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
NIGHTMARE said:
bro u r waiting from very long period. in the case if any government officer wants a broad band connection then they says no ports available sorry. plz try another method

i didnt got u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom