w850i or n73 ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
frnds please help me in deciding the right fone....i m a music frenzy guy and wan a phone with the best music capabilities and also good cam...i kno SE is the best wen it cums to music and w850i can b beaten by no other...still....but the n73 has an excellent cam.can anyone tell me if the soun in nokia is as good as tht in sony...i presently have a sony w550i....please help me its urgent....

Pathik

Google Bot
yup n73s sound is good enuf... plus its a symbian fone os9.1... so u ll be able to multitask and get good softwares 4 it..

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
using N73 ME... great music player for which i even sold my Creative MP3 Player... cam is awesome... Battery is great too... simply loving the fone

M

mostwanted

you should go for n73me its the best phone in the market ri8 now

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
how is 810i better than N73... N73 has a bigger screen... better color... better camera.... better player... an OS to install third party softwares... great processor... what else do u need... yes i agree... Sony has a better Battery

Third Eye

gooby pls
*www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/7230.html - 810 is the second best SE mobile..

*www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/7327.html

Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
well i used 810i and now am using N73... i like the pic quality and the sound is awesome.... the screen dispay is far better

K

krazyfrog

I'll suggest you keep the headset of your W550i. Then when you buy N73 ME, you can connect the W550i's headset to N73's 3.5mm adaptor for amazing sound quality!
BTW, what is the price of N73 ME in Mumbai?

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n73-cam-en.shtml

see this for difference between N73 pics and Sony pics

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
ajayashish said:
*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n73-cam-en.shtml

see this for difference between N73 pics and Sony pics

Your link provide Comparison between N73 and K800, while we talking about W850i and N73ME:p

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
N73 and N73 ME has the same cameras.... and K800 and W850 has the same camera except the megapixel......

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I'ld have to go with the N73 ME, this is where nokia makes the game tough for SE...
The large screen is just unavoidable!!!

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i bought the fone after seeing that display... then heard the sound which is awesome and the cam made me mad... i am now a fan of this fone

Pathik

Google Bot
its a awesome fone... good value for money...
n u cant compare a w810i wit a n73ME... jus look @ the price difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom