W810i or W860i ??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

spygamer

Broken In
W810i or W610i ??????????????
Which one shud I buy ?????????

Both have almost same features ............ Price difference between these two is 1500.

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
if its w610i then 810i and 610i are almost same.... 610i was released after 810i so may be their might be some updated version softwares.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
if you can live widout a2dp and can manage a phone a bit bulkier then w810i, otherwise w610i; and those of you who say that w810i's cam is 'slightly' better than w610i then my eyes fail to notice that 'slightly' better trait. mebbe u may identify it when u take prints. but i hafnt found that 'slight' difference.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
sure enough w810i is sort of old and bulky so it's best that u choose w610i
but i heard that there are new phones that are called w910i and w660i but i'm in hong kong so i don't know about other coutries

ravi_9793 said:
and why dont you give a try to 960i
yeah i know it's nice too and it's new

gx_saurav said:
Why not W580i?
i thought 910i was 580i but a little diffrent

but 910i has this shake thing

Last edited:
OP
spygamer

spygamer

Broken In
w610i has java and w810i has symbian ...........

which one is better ???????????????

my budget is Rs 12000

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
W810i is old, skip it. Buy one of the new generation phones as they have EDGE which has started to appear in India.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
gx_saurav said:
W810i is old, skip it. Buy one of the new generation phones as they have EDGE which has started to appear in India.
w810i too has edge. the only enhancements in w610i are a2dp support, slim design and support for a different memory card standard (m2).

edit: forgot the updated walkman 2.0 player in w610i.

Last edited:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Do get a feel of W610i before buying it, the keypad can be quite unusable for some ppl. Besides that, Its a great phone!

vish786

"The Gentleman"
aks_win said:
what w810i has symbian ?? are u sure ?? no it does not have symbian its also java

w610i is the successor of w810i

dude both w610i and w810i are java mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom