w810i audio/video capability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
im thinking of buying this phone quite sometime but im a bit doubtful about the capability of these phones. so heres my questions:

1. in what format does this phone record videos?
2. whats the max resolution for video recording?
3. whats the max resolution(when taking a picture) for this phone
4. can it play mp3/avi/mpeg/3gp?
5. do we need to convert any audio/video file to sony's proprietary format before transferring it to the phone?
6. any other demerit of this phone?
7. whats the price in delhi (with bill)

plz reply ASAP

thx

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
>3GP
>176x144 max
>2MP Camera 1632X1224 size max
>MP3,AAC,3GP,MP4 Compatible
>Convert to 3GP or MP4
>Good phone: It's not a smart phone so can't install 3rd party symbian applications. You can install Java based softwares
>Rs. 14,500/- with warranty

Overall : Very good phone. Go for it.

Last edited:

eddie

El mooooo
Kiran_tech_mania said:
>Rs. 12,500/- with warranty
Are you sure? :shock:
The lowest price I very recently got was 14.5K and credit card commission extra. Where did you get this price from and when? This is unbelievable price...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Oops! Just now confirmed...my friend got it without bill for that price. Error regretted.

Last edited:
OP
PainKiller

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
thx for the reply.

what if i buy k750i and upgrade it with the W810i firmware (i think both of them has got absolutely same hardware). add a 2gb memory stick pro (Rs 1500) and walkman series headphone(around Rs 1200).

now, i think its better than W810i. what u think guyz?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The Problem is it becomes warranty void once you do that. If you don't mind that, go for it. Instead I would go for W810i rather than messing up with such things. Becoz, the firmware change is not 100% reversible.

OP
PainKiller

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
Kiran_tech_mania said:
The Problem is it becomes warranty void once you do that. If you don't mind that, go for it. Instead I would go for W810i rather than messing up with such things. Becoz, the firmware change is not 100% reversible.

can i get it done through authorized service station??? then, i think guarantee wont get void.

assasin

Banned
The authorized service station wont flash ur K750i to a W810i.Leave alone flashing they'll plainly deny dat u can crossflash a K750i to a W810i.remember one thing dat u can flash evey 750i to a 810i especially the newer ones.

K

krazyfrog

K750i cannot be flashed with W810i's firmware due to slight hardware differences. However it can be flashed with W800i's firmware as they both share exact same hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom