Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
K750i meant for imaging and it includes only 64 mb meomary card. W800 is for listening music, Here "W" is for walkman. It includes a excellent headphones and 512 mb meomary card.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
K750i is targeted at imaging .. Camera (2.0 MegaPixel)

W800i is more of a music phone .. with standard 512MB Flash Card

these are the basic diffentiation between the two. :wink:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Memory Stick is a type of flash memory - just like MMC, SD, xD, CF, etc. All of them are different types of flash memory ans were made by different companies hence the differences. Don't get confused.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
W800i has a sexy orange color,smooth 'joystick',Hi-Fi headset with 3.5mm jack gives a final punch to K750i.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Very true man ... The 3.5 mm jack .. makes it dynamic n campatible to all your regular headphones.. if it had the symbian i would have bought this baby!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hi guys, am back!

ok, some piece of insider info. the k750i and the w800i are same wid some difference in the software. this is the reason why you can safely flash a k750i wid w800i firmware (this has been tried and tested successfully!)

so, the w800i is nothing but a rebadged version of k750i wid some cosmetic changes (like the walkman button, cam cover etc.) and 512mb memory stick duo.

pakkasir

Broken In
Hey, infra are u sure we can flash w800i firmware over k750i? I'll be risking my mob, otherwise. I chose k750 over w800 only 'cos it has a sleek executive finish unlike w800's funky orange.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yep dude, but be forwarned that you'll lose any kinda warranty! you'll need the cable, flasher utility and the compatible flash files. also there are 2 w800i firmware versions: one red and one brown. check which is compatible wid ur k750i based on the locale and the firmware version. get all ur facts right before you jump!

check these links:

*myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=20279
*myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=19292
*myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=18620
*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=1846
*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=1870
*www.davinciteam.com

ps: this procedure if done incorrectly will screw up ur phone. plz be forewarned. if you aint sure wot u are doing, then BACK OUT!

one more thing, except a few software tweaks and walkman mode you get nothing extra by converting it into w800i as both phones are same!!!

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
w 800i's da betta 1.
with it's gr* audio capablities,it can function as a complele portable entertainment phone

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Although I like Nokia .. but

K750i Black ... certainly has killing looks :wink: :twisted: :D

*img250.imageshack.us/img250/2549/k750i5cw.th.jpg *img250.imageshack.us/img250/5574/k750i39ie.th.jpg *img250.imageshack.us/img250/4795/k750i40yz.th.jpg *img250.imageshack.us/img250/8109/k750i28er.th.jpg *img250.imageshack.us/img250/8623/10623i6ho.jpg

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
w800i's no different. some cosmetic changes, a bundled 512mb stick and 3.5mm phone jack.

but yes, k750i looks more professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom