w220 or nokia 6030

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

W220. Great looks, excellent stereo fm quality, comfortable keypad, 250 sms memory+sim memory (compared to 50+sim in 6030). One of my friend has got one a few days ago. I was skeptical at first but after using it for some time, i can say its an excellent phone. FM sound quality is excellent with good bass and high volume and is stereo compared to pathetic mono fm in 6030. Interface is also decent and much better than previous Motorola phones. Battery life is also good. But the main reason are the amazing looks. I strongly recommend you go for this phone. You definitely won't regret it.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Why not samsung x210 ? Stylish, flip, stereo fm radio, more than 1 mb memory, large display, much better picture quality .... But signal reception is not enough good like nokia.

anilvc

Right off the assembly line
go for w220 for its exclusivity....u won't find it in the hands of many people.

A

ASH_DSG

IF U DON'T WANT TO listen fm then I'll say you should buy motorola l2 which is cheaper then w220 it has 10mb internal mb memory and a mp3,amr player and ringtones bluetooth(v1.2) video player(3gp,mp4 128x96) images wallpapers and screen resolution is 128x160 cstn 65k mini usb port (buy cable and motorola software) and it could be around Rs.3800 or you can get l6i which has a fm player sam features above a .3 mp camera 12 mb memory video recording around or less than Rs.5000. You have the choice ok.

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
@ Tech.Masti

i already have a samsung x620, which has a confusing phonebook, bad battery life, and the interfce is also a bit confusing.....plus the transmission is bad.....thats y i considered replacing it with a nokia 6030.......regarding the w220, i heard tht moto phones in lo end are not recommended......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom