Vote for the BEST RAM Manufacturing Company !!!

Which is the BEST RAM Manufacturing Company?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
Kingston is the world's largest memory company....stability is something guarenteed with their memory modules.
However Corsair probably makes more "performance-oriented" modules.
The other best RAM making companies arent even listed here..... Mushkin, OCZ, Geil, Kingston and Corsair.

wiz

Broken In
my vote goes to transcend.using it since long and had no problems,even performance wise its very good.

transcend>corsair>kingston

G

gxsaurav

there is a difference between RAM manufacture & RAM chips manufacturer, both are different

Simmtronics rule the indian market, most of the RAM we find here is OEM, with a simmtronics label, Kreton, TA, these are the usual chip on it

Kingston is the only known brand here, but it's costly, only a few buy it, with Zion another strong brand in a few places, & Transcend slowly getting market

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
lol...hmmm...well we all have our views ... I personally own patriot memory modules with pdp memory chips. And honestly the performance has been awesome to say the least. I def reccomend it. And ofcourse OCZ memories. Perhaps thats why most alienware machines come with OCZ memory modules ;)

royal

Padawan
hey i completely agree with Ringwraith ...

Performance wise CORSAIR is THE Best ...

however there may be some other which is equally good

h_kunte

Journeyman
Its got to be Transcend followed by Kingston & Corsair....

Hynix sux....I can say that from personal xperience...

mohit

The Hardware Labs
OCZ rules but its not available in India. So in India i feel,

1. Kingston
2. Corsair
3. Transcend

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
have heard from many bout OCZ that its the best but never used it but will i like to one day.have been using hynix and dont think its any good.as far as i know
1- Kingston
2- Transcend
3- Corsair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom