Vote For The Best Browser...

Which Browser You Think Is the Best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclite

Right off the assembly line
Looks like I'm the first one to vote here..
Anyway, Opera is my fav. with its tabbed browsing, built in popup blocker, image blocker, ability to identify itself as anyother browser etc etc...

:idea: Oh look! This is my 100th Post :!:

OP
I

imjollyrogers

Right off the assembly line
hi evry1, thanx for your votes. I have posted this poll not for some survey purpose or anything as such...BTW i didn't know that you ppl have already had many polls like this 'cos im new here.
This poll is for proving to my friend that Mozilla is more popular than Opera and IE sux . You see Mozilla is the best browser around...i think it even beats Opera at many features. :D
But most of you ppl seem to have voted for Ie2 or Opera :shock: anyways, Mozilla is the best browser around and the best one around until......A NEW VERSION OF MOZILLA COMES OUT :D

P.S Thank you Blade_runner for being with me..May our tribe increase

[deXter]

Journeyman
Opera is main browser. Extremly useful features that I cant do without.

Firefox is my default browser because of the pure raw speed / performance.

And I also use IE as my "that site will work properly in ie" browser.

:)

firewall

In the zone
Mozilla

Tabbed Browsing, integrated email , irc, news clients and downlaod manager and above all it's FREE

Free to share, Free to borrow, Free to give away , Free to modify

:) :lol:

VD17

Journeyman
heh heh... its download manager really is good.... but just the problem is that u cannot resume from the same place where u paused it....

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Firefox first for its ease of use and minimum resource utilisation

opera for its versatility and gr8 features (tabbed browsing, mouse guestures, resizing of individual browser-windows...)

IE sux and will always be my last option....

sailendra

Journeyman
I vote for Mozilla Firefox. Its all that IE is not. Mainly I like its popup ad blocker and the handy search bar. Besides its smaller footprint. :D

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
imjollyrogers said:
Which of these Browsers you think is the best in the offing.

MAY THE BEST BROWSER WIN

Nobody seems to be talking about elinks ? Its the best if u're looking for that snip of information on google. Since it has no support for images, so it loads pages in a jiffy.

for gui browsers, no one can match Firefox.

anurag

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
is use Opera,
recently i download the new version.

*www.opera.com/download/

Opera 7.51 for Windows with java.

hafees

In the zone
nothing beats Opera!!! with very small download size(just under 4mb while IE6 is >70 MB (full), and with lots & lots of features . i love this browser.

svenkat83

Journeyman
4MB version is without Java.
I think one should always go with the 13MB Opera package.
Opera is what I use.But Gmail doesn't support Opera. :(
Started using firefox.Its fast but feature hmmm...not as feature rich as Opera.But it is supported by Gmail.Gmail will soon be accssible from Opera. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom