Vodafone to enter India in 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Source: *economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1818299.cms

Vodafone has already bought Hutch. Now after 6 months, can we expect new connections from Vodafone itself and the Hutch logo on my phone will be replaced by the Vodafone logo?:cool:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
dont think that the logo on the phone screen will change,.......
when Hutch first came in WB circle, it shows logo as Hutch-WB , after some months they changed logo for new connections as Hutch, but the former customer's logo in the screen isnt changed....

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
pathiks said:
bpl->hutch->vodafone...

Its more like

Max Touch >>>>Orange>>>>Hutch>>>>Vodafone
as far as mumbai is concerned.

BPL was going to be sold off to hutch ,but something went wrong and it did not happen ,so BPL is a totally diffrent company.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yup techno funky is right ...

max-touch (with those cordless cell fones)
orange (nokia 3330)
hutch (SE T630)
Vodafone (Maybe n-series)

outlaw

De@d
in kerala its like

BPL>>hutch>>vodafone....

and vodafone's da biggest fish ? whos's gonna swallow it ??

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well vodafone is a major telecom company ... and in this competitve market ... i am expecting some surprises if sarin wants to take over the telecom market within 3-4 yrs as he said

Pathik

Google Bot
i m waiting 4 better gprs schemes 4m vodafone.. Hopefully Umts ll also be introduced by them only..

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
ravi_9793 said:
But why we are so excited abt vodafone.Are they going to bring some great offer??
Vodafone as an established telecom giant can be expected to bring their competitive edge and expertise to the Indian telecom scene. Whether they'll be able to dwarf the other players remains to be seen, but rest assured the buzz that they've created, and its competitors' efforts to negate the kind of impact that Vodafone is expected to have, it can only mean good things for the consumer.

amitava82

MMO Addict
The sooner they take over the better. Hutch service is so PATHETIC here in bangalore. btw Apollo your Avatar is very cute.. i like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom