Vodafone slashes STD rates !

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Going a step ahead of Bharti Airtel, Vodafone on Tuesday slashed the tariffs for STD to Rs 1.30 a minute across the country while roaming charges have been dropped to Re 1 for all incoming and local outgoing calls.
Last week Bharti had dropped the STD tariffs to Rs 1.50 a minute. New tariffs would come into effect from Tuesday, a company statement said.
While on roaming, a subscriber can make an outgoing call at the rate of Rs 1.50 per minute. :)
"Vodafone has always endeavoured to deliver best value to its customers. The new reduction in tariffs reinforces our commitment to our customers," Vodafone-Essar director - marketing and new business - Harit Nagpal said.
Vodafone has matched the roaming tariffs of Bharti Airtel while announcing a steeper cut in domestic outgoing calls to Rs 1.30 compared to Bharti's Rs 1.50 a minute.

Source

To activate the special tariff send "STD" to 56565 and get the special tariff activated in 24 Hrs.

Good initiative from Vodafone after Airtel slashed the rates recently.
Njoii !

shashank_re

In the zone
Its good to see that Vodafone went a step ahead and reduced STD to Rs.1.30 as compared to Airtel's Rs.1.50 :) Vodafone is also launching iPhone in india so all these will make Vodafone customers like me happy :)

gopz

In the zone
Good news...I think Vodafone is giving Airtel a run for their money...Airtel really doesnt deserve so many subscribers IMO

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
the kind of consumer base vodafone has throughout the world..i dont think airtel can match up to them if ever vodafone thinks of going for intensive measures..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Vodafone sucks here in Punjab. When it was Hutch it was great. After Vodafone takeover, they have lost so many customers in Punjab Circle for their Dirty Tatics :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The network is lot better for me these days. And at the same time airtel network is crumbling. looks like vodafone subscribers are moving to airtel :)

prem4u

Old is Gold
Source

To activate the special tariff send "STD" to 56565 and get the special tariff activated in 24 Hrs.

Good initiative from Vodafone after Airtel slashed the rates recently.
Njoii !

this plan is for postpaid , prepaid or for both..??

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
@prem4u..

yes it is for both customer groups.

Prepaid Offers
*vodafone.in/Vodafone/Pre/Pages/Prepaid_Landing.aspx
*vodafone.in/Vodafone/Post/Pages/post_Landing.aspx

Postpaid Offers
*vodafone.in/Vodafone/Post/Pages/post_Landing.aspx
*vodafone.in/Vodafone/Pre/Pages/Prepaid_Landing.aspx

x3060

A LOTR fan
its nice to see that news,...well now am thinking whether to drop the airtel and go for vodaphone or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom