VistaVG: A New Visual Style for XP Released by Me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VistaVG:(hav problem in it) A New Visual Style for XP Released by Me !

It is a very gud and impressive style for windows thanks VISTA

I hav 1 problem with it:- the 1st side is very gud but the other side which displays my computer,music etc is a bit short and therefopre some starting letters of the icons have disappeared.
Plz tell me how did u created this style:- by any software or by coding
Thanks in advance:eek: :) :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :cool: :grin: :)) :roll:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
You need to Download the Version 2 of the VistaVG theme :wink:

From *www.deviantart.com/deviation/41135613/ (the download link given in FIRST PAGE )

UPDATE:

For ppl, who are facing menu cut-off problem in Start Menu bcoz of 32x icon size, I hv released a special version for 32x icon size today!

so download the v2 from -> *www.deviantart.com/deviation/41135613/

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@ vishal -->which file first one or last one in first file blank in the value data and second file the value data is 91.

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/4803/200701220254122eu.png

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey buddy.............
Form where can i get the original win vista theme for winxp.........

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Hey Vishal, I used ur theme today. V1.0 works fine for me. But u missed out 1 thing. Currently there is no click event possible on the user image. U should enable it to go to User Accounts. Nice efforts and good theme. Bravo

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^^
Waiting eagerly for that future version. I wud prefer the details applet to the left instead of it being in the bottom. Why?? We cannot see a thumbnail when it is below.

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^
In Vista the common tasks are displayed at bottom and looks better than XP one, thats why I placed them in bottom in my theme. ;)
But if u want it in left-side, then d/l following file:

*www.MegaShare.com/111669

extract it and then copy it to following folder:

%windir%\Resources\Themes\VistaVG\Shell\NormalColor

There will be an existing file with same name, just overwrite that.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Yeh thx vishal for the new link. I know it is displayed at the bottom in vista. BTW I like it at the left hand in XP and bottom in Vista
I dunno why..
Thx again. U have still sticked to ur perfect location. I said u to revert back to it long back and u did it. So nice of u.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
My restart option is not working perfectly when i press restart window shutting down but after few second it stop and show a black screen then i press button from cabinet manually:confused:

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
It has nothing to do with the theme buddy. ;)
It'll be better if u start a new topic for it. :)
Make sure that atx is enabled in BIOS settings and also make sure that ur VGA drivers are up-to-date.

Hey guys..May be u have already come across it..I found 2 cool screen savers at some site...these are based on Vista and meant for WinXP users..hope u like them too...Download link is *www.savefile.com/files/581954

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
casanova said:
Hey Vishal, I used ur theme today. V1.0 works fine for me. But u missed out 1 thing. Currently there is no click event possible on the user image. U should enable it to go to User Accounts. Nice efforts and good theme. Bravo
Now its enabled buddy. I hv enabled "User Accounts" option in the "Basic" style of my new theme "VistaVG Ultimate". ;)

casanova said:
^^^
Waiting eagerly for that future version. I wud prefer the details applet to the left instead of it being in the bottom. Why?? We cannot see a thumbnail when it is below.
It has also been done! Now Common tasks are on left in the new theme. ;)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60593

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom