Vista problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverik99

Broken In
Hey i am planning to go for windows vista but not sure wheather my system can handel it or not. Well i have 1 GB RAM, Cel 2.5 GHz, Big Ge-Force 6600, 250 GB SATA, and FOXCONN 865-M01 MOBO.

The only problem i see is there are no drivers, Will my old drivers work with my VISTA, If not pls suggest from where can i get them, i tried the FOXCONN site but was of no use :(

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Download this tool - Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor

Link : *www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/buyorupgrade/upgradeadvisor.mspx

Install it and find out for yourself whether your PC can withstand Vista

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
just get chipset drivers for 865 chipset from intel webpage.

for other onboard components such as LAN, check foxconn webpage. your every component is supported

OP
M

maverik99

Broken In
Thanx guys for u r replys i am trying the fxconn site for drivers but unable to find them if anyone can help me out that will be great
:CHEERS

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
I Got Only 512mb Ram Yet Vista Bussiness Is Working Fine For Me .....psssst There Are Diff Versions Of Vista Available Just Browse And Be Sure Of What U Want Form The Pc..... Home/bussiness/ultimate Again There Are Further Versions Of The Same

MOREOVER WHEN THE DRIVERS ARE MISSING U CAN SEARCH ONLINE FOR THE SAME.. JUST MAKE SURE UR NIC GETS DETECTED IF U R USING CABLE OR BROADBAND ... OR MODEM FOR THE DAILUPS ... JUST A LITTLE TWEAKS AND IT WILL WORK THE BEST OPTION IS TO UPGRADE FROM XP SO THAT IT CAN MAKE SOME ADJUSTMENT WITH THE DRIVER'S AND USER SETTINGS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom