Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys,

My Boss tablet pc HP tx1302au with following config:
Proc: AMD Turion
RAM: 2GB
Graphics card: nVidia (don't know model)
HDD: 160GB

has preinstalled Vista Home Basic. But guys speed is like Pentium III:( as there is no optional software except Office 2007. Bcz it is used only for receiving mail nothing then that.

I uninstalled many preinstalled softies provided by HP which were in trial mode, but speed remains the same. As file format of HDD is NTFS so there is no reason to defrag drives, also I have tried Tuneup Utilities 2008 & says the same.

Okay, if I install Vista Ultimate will performance will be better than Vista Home Basic?, as my home system with 2GB RAM works with pretty performance.

Let me get guidance from you.

P

paranj

See go for Home Premium Ultimate is ****. I ahve both albeit both are u know [the golden word]. Home Premium is more bang for the buck

Ultimate in fact is more heavy

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
See go for Home Premium Ultimate is ****. I ahve both albeit both are u know [the golden word]. Home Premium is more bang for the buck

^^^^hehe ultimate I hv is pirated, I don't wanna keep boss tablet in sword's edge. let me know if there is alternate way to boost home basic.

I think a fresh install of Home Basic will do. Although you have uninstalled the crapware, the uninstallers are not so perfect in their work and leave a lot of sh*t in the system that tends to slow it down. And if you are going to upgrade to a version of Vista, you should go for Home Premium. Ultimate is only good if you need Bitlocker protection.

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
XP RULES

tell ur boss not to be "kanjus"

his not kanjus man instead he is open source for investment but related to computer...he thinks as i can do everything (i mean pirate) then why sud he think abt computer problems.

anyway, i will try reinstalling vista with recovery dvds, those i have created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom