Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I am using PC cillin Internet Security and has detected a virus in Adobe Gamma Loader .What should I do??

Also while browsing I message always popups in seconds and says

MS03-026_RPC_DCOM_EXPLOIT

Network virus alert
Pc cillin Internet Security has detected and blocked a network virus.

It really gives problem while browsing.

please tell me the remedy.It's urgent.

anandk

Distinguished Member
1. which virus ? anyway boot in safe mode and scan ur pc with ur antivirus.
2. u dont have sp2, do u ? anyway download and use DCOMbob from *www.grc.com/freeware/dcom.htm

shovik

Banned
Install Kaspersky Antivirus v5.0.388. Boot in safe mode and full scan ur computer. Delete all the detected files and also get urself a good anti-spyware such as Ad-Aware. The name you have mentioned is of a dirty little trojan which is causing you problems.
Don't worry do the above mentioned and you will be rid of your miseries if you get yourself a good firewall such as zone-alarm.
Incase of any problem feel free to contact me at <deb_shovik@yahoo.com>

Regards,
Shovik.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
First and foremost you have to dump IE. Try www.opera.com or getfirefox.com
Then get nod#@ antivirus, it is really awesome antivirus, free 30 days trial, and in all probability wipe your system clean.

anandk

Distinguished Member
it has been my experience that trend micro anti-spyware gives a lot of false positives. so i do not trust its antispy fully.

i therefore suggest u post ur hijackthis logfile here (or at www.hijackthi.de) for analysis.

i dont think u need to switch over from ur existing ie or pcclin suite, really if u dont want to.

use ccleaner regularly. and if adaware/spybot have certified u spyware free, i think u can relax for the moment atleast...

do post ur hijackthis logfile ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom