1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

virus?

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by whoopy_whale, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoopy_whale

whoopy_whale New Member

Some days back a friend of mine gave me a floppy which when opened contained a file 'picture of the world's most famous person.jpg'.
    Is it a virus :?:
    My OS is win XP.After reading this floppy,my system is very slow now.Every operation takes a lot of time.I am using AVG but it didn't detect any virus.
    Help me... :?

2. johnpthomas278

johnpthomas278 New Member

Virus!

Yes it is a virus. I have seen this same virus in my system and my college computer's lab . But along with it was another file - Manisha.exe

Just use Norton AntiVirus to remove it

3. Kl@w-24

Kl@w-24 Slideshow Bob

Ur OS has become slow because th virus-infected file is probably running in th background. Update ur virus definitions and scan again. If it doesn't help, post a screenshot of th task manager's process window here, so that we may know th running tasks and suggest a remedy accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.