Virus Virus Virus Help! Help! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tukaibatman

My Computer is infected by a virus which changes the username and dialing number to something which I donno what is in the whole world I ask for HHHHHHHelp!!!! Tell Me What To Do?[/b]

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Well Dudehh...

Do you have an Anti Virus & Firewall installed.........

If u dont, install them ASAP.........

Norton 2005, Kaspersky are the good paid ones.....AVG, Avast are the good free ones.

Zone Alarm 5.5 is the best free firewall

Install Lavasoft Ad-Aware too.......

Just scan ur system with the updated Antivirus, ur problem should be solved..........if u cant connect to the net to downlaod the latest AV signatures, intall them from some mag. cd if they r there.

If not try this:

*****Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)*****

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Insuffiient information.
which os?
which av r u currently using?
And if ur connecting to the internet without using any antivirus software
Then this post is a waste of time cos its commonsence.
No offences please...

Sourabh

Laptoping
man format the partition and go for a fresh new reinstall of ur OS

bANG bANG it works, until u the same thing which f*cked u up las time

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
jetru wrote:

Break the Cpu. Always works.

Some people never learn.

Cool down man!!! it's a genuine mistake rather innocent ... & Mr.tukaibatman ur information is for sure very less .... but if U e using XP then try format ur partition with Windows .. & next make sure u have a gud Anti-Virus installed before U do ne ssurfing sort of stuff... gud luck ! just relax ..

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
We all make mistakes. One thing you can do : Go to www.trendmicro.com and avail of their free online scan of your computer. It will take quite a while if you have lots of stuff on your computer.

Next, do as the others suggested and install a good anti-virus software. AVG is a very good free AV software. My personal favourite is Trend Micro's PC-cillin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom