Status
Not open for further replies.

solidashraf

Broken In
My computer got infected By a unknown virus Despite having Avast Home 4.7 antivirus with latest patch(12-03-2007).I am using Windows Xp SP2.The problem is that a folder named "New Folder' is created automatically.The file size of this virus is 105 Kb & it has .exe extension.Whenever i try to double click it it hides & when i delete it permanently it apperars again after some time.The virus is spreading very fastly infact My C:\ got infected 2 hours ago.I also tried Norton anti virus 2007 with latest update but all went invein.Even all these anti viruses are not capable to recognize this virus.My 1 gb Kingston Datatraveller pen drive got infected by this virus And whenever i am trying to format this Flash drive the windows is saying that u cannt Format it because this programme is Used by the windows.When i tried to remove the pen drive safely through windows it refused saying the same thing.Some other problems are erupting....Those problems are that Whenever i am trying to Bring the taskbar By Pessing Ctrl+Alt+del it is saying that The administartor has disabled the Taskbar,One more thing is that The Run Command from the Start menu has also disappeared.All these problems are the Gifts of this unknown Virus ...Plz Help me to solve it

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
It seems that U have lots of problem.
See my posts here.they will help u a lot.

If u have any specific problem like U have mentioned "disabled the Taskbar".
They have some particular solution.but first follow my steps posted on this link
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52374

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom