VIRUS...RANDEX ZEN.......VIRUS MLORE HELP..??URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP ME PLEASE!
I THINK INFECTED WITH VIRUS.
NORTON 2002 DETECTED A VIRUS NAMED WIN32.RANDEX.ZEN VIRUS AND WIN32.SPYBOTWORM VIRUS.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCONFG.EXE-RANDEX....
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOLSVD32.EXE:-SPYBOT....
UNABLE TO REPAIR WAS THE MESSAGE
I DELETED PROMPTLY
AFTER WHENEVER I LOG TRY ON TO MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT A MESSAGE APPEARS "SERVER NOT FOUND'
I TRIED REPEATEDLYTO CREATE A NEW E-MAIL IN REDIFF BUT AT THE TIME AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM IT SHOWS THAT I HAVE ENTERED THE SPECIAL NUMBER WRONG(THE SPECIAL NUMBER WHICH REDIFF ASKS TO ENTER AT THE END OF THE FORM WHICH IS GIVE AT THE LEFT)
I HAVE WINXPSP2...
WHAT WILL I DO?
NEED MY E-MAIL TO OPEN IMMEDIATELY...MANY IMPORTANT MESSAGES WAITING.
NOW THERE IS NO VIRUS AS FAR AS NORTON 2002 WITH LATEST UPDATE SAYS.BUT WHY CAN'T I LOG ON TO E-MAIL USING OPERA 7.
MY INTERNET EXPLORER IS NOT LOADING ANY PAGES.WHENEVER I ENTER A NAME I SEE THAT "SERVER NOT FOUND"

ishaan

Padawan
try searching for that virus name in symantec.com for a REMOVAL TOOL....and also this problem may be nothing related to the virus so get a spyware/adware removal software like SpyBot latest update and use it...

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Try using another good antivirus like Quickheal.You can try reinstalling Internet Explorer.I think that in all probability this problem is due to a spyware/adware.Use a good spyware removal tool like Spybot.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
try using online scanning from trendmicro or panda antivirus.

also as ishaan suggested try getting the removal tools from symantec.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Try backing up your data and reinstalling the OS after formatting it or try some Live Cd of Linux. My computer was also infected by a virus which comes in W32 family

OP
W

Writankar panja

Broken In
hey guys the problem has been solved.i remember that since i had interrupted the live update process of norton 2002.after that the problem came.after uninstalling norton 2002 with all its components all things are working properly.but hey lets see that it works fine for a few days before confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom