virtual printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

choklate_007

Broken In
hi, i my PC is P11 350 mhz, 20 Gb hdd, 128 MB RAM, i need a virtual printing software. I need to print files of around 500 pages but my software does not allow me to select page no's. Can anybody suggest a software (virtual printer) so I can select specific page for printing. Earlier I was using Win Fax 9.0 but now it is not available and winfax 10.0 doesnot installs on my machine. Pls. suggest.thanx

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
choklate_007 said:
I need to print files of around 500 pages but my software does not allow me to select page no's.

Strange... Printer software has nothing to do with page selection, as soppose u have a 500 Page Adobe PDF doc, so PDF reader like adobe acrobat will offer opiton only to send print request to the printer for the secific page...

Same with Microsoft word or any other software...

What U want to print ?? which type of document ??

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
agree with @Choto Cheeta
all software have page selection option to print specific page..I use MSWORD.

OP
C

choklate_007

Broken In
this is my own accounting software, but problem is that this software prints all the books in one command and when there is any power problem then..i had to print all pages again. So i need a software that takes place of printer and then from this software i can print hard copies. thanx

slugger

Banned
a freeware 2 do d same
cutepdf

also vista-compliant

EDITED

infra_red_dude said:
why old version? u can use cutepdf. its free: *www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

edit: damn!!! i'm slower than slugger!!! :D

switch 2 a wired network wit dataone *band connexion :D

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
why old version? u can use cutepdf. its free: *www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

edit: damn!!! i'm slower than slugger!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom