Virtual Play Station or Computer Games?

Is Virtual Playstation better or Computer Games?

• Computer Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soumilsrivastava

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends! :D

I just got Connectix virtual Game Station software which plays any
Play Station cd on my computer. When such software are available
which can play even the resource hungry Fifa 2004 on my cute little
celeron as Fifa 2004 playstation version is just of one cd whereas
the computer version is of 2 cds. And How many people can afford
an original cd? So instead of piracy, why not switch over to Playstation
original cds which come at a low price? And use them on such soft
ware??? :roll:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Original CDs arent too costly for Playstation games .. You can check the prices from vendors ...
This reply is from a veteran Playstation gamer .. And I used to buy original CDs .. (with contribution of my friends though.. There wasnt any piracy that time ... ) .. I think the prices must be much lower than they were 5 6 years ago ..

OP
S

soumilsrivastava

:) Thank you all for answering my topic!

:shock: But u all slightly didn't stressed on what i wanted u to.
:) I wanted to say that wasn't it better that we switched over to
virtual playstations mainly for two reasons:-

1 . The heavy system demands of todays games(A celeron cannot even play a demo game!!)

2. Instead of commiting a crime called piracy we could enjoy games for
a much less cost.

And by the way the Connectix Virtual Game Station can give a fairly good resolution for games if u can tune all the settings in it.

Waiting for reply....

vishuis_in

Broken In
I've never used Connectix Virtual Game Station but as you ppl are saying it only plays ps1 game cds then try this emulator this plays ps2 game cd's, here is the link: *www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/ps2/pcsx2.html . As I don't have any ps2 game cd, I can not check its performance. But if anyone of you having any ps2 game cd, then try this. First read the info regarding the emulator from the page and then download it. I hope this will work, and if this will work then my vote is certainly not for the Computer Games. Till then it is safe with me. :)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
ps2 games cost a bomb! i have seen a few at crossword, mumbai-they cost like 2799, 2999, etc. pc games r cheaper.

JAK

What the Heck !
Nemesis said:
ps2 games cost a bomb! i have seen a few at crossword, mumbai-they cost like 2799, 2999, etc. pc games r cheaper.

yeah PC games @ churhgate-Mumbai....60/- per cd...who wants PS.... :wink:

Arclite

JAK said:
and PC games @ Palika Bazaar-Delhi: Rs 30/- per cd (Rs 25/- after bargaining *img27.imageshack.us/img27/7008/364.gif)

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
to tellu never use these emulators they have a guaranteed HARD DISK CRASH WITH EM
AND PS CD'S ARE LIGHTER THAN PC CD'S
BOSS BETTER GO CHECK YOUR LOCAL GAMES SELLER

JAK

What the Heck !
Arclite said:
JAK said:
and PC games @ Palika Bazaar-Delhi: Rs 30/- per cd (Rs 25/- after bargaining *img27.imageshack.us/img27/7008/364.gif)

way too cool....m8... :wink:

i am commin to Delhi... :wink:

anusoni

Broken In
pc games definitely dood, playstations run on a regular Television sets which i think have a resolution of 320x240 or something, PC games add a meg of RAM, add A better graphics card(Too amazing graphics btw than playstation), jump up the frame rate, have a multiplayer game that is faaar better than PS, and if not that, the titles available for PC's are much more than for any console gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom