Status
Not open for further replies.

techsammy

Right off the assembly line
I would really want to know the mechanism of virtual cd.Also i would like to know does it corrut certain files like pci.sys ?

champ_rock

champ_rock
it creatwes a virtual drive by putting in some drivers...
and therefore the comp thinks that it is a cdrom only....

Retro

Journeyman
I use VCD 5.00 and have faced no probs so far. It creates a lot of artificial drives in your computer and completely burns CD data into it so that the game/software gets fooled that it is the CD itself. And No, it has corrupted no files for me so far.

Retro

Journeyman
I use VCD 5.00 and have faced no probs so far. It creates a lot of artificial drives in your computer and completely burns CD data into it so that the game/software gets fooled that it is the CD itself. And No, it has corrupted no files for me so far.

q3_abhi

Youngling
It creates a drive (virtual) n makes ur Computer to recognize it as a CD-drive.

Then an image of the CD is created which ur Computer thinks is a CD.

When u insert this image into a Virtual drive,
everything just happens as if u r putting the CD in ur CD-drive.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
It makes the system to make a new dummy CD drive . it allows u to mount images on it which fools most games.
I personally prefer alcohol 120 %.It can copy protected CD's also !!!!!!!!

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
It makes the system to make a new dummy CD drive . it allows u to mount images on it which fools most games.
I personally prefer alcohol 120 %.It can copy protected CD's also !!!!!!!! ( u're suppose to own the original CD)

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
HUH i'm getting fed up of this . Why the hell is my replies repeating ????.
I just get that i replied to soon and then if i retry this happens . I think the administrator should know this ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom