Virgin:Get paid for incoming calls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank_re

In the zone
Now this is what i call beating competition! Virgin India(its MVNO with Tata is offering 10p for every incoming call that you recieve!!!
Look here: *www.virginmobile.in/plan_kya-hai.php

:D:D:D:D

champ_rock

champ_rock
the domain is not even on the first page of google yet. this site must have been put today or yesterday probably :)

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Now, I thoroughly checked out the site.Now it raised a big question.
Do I have to buy a phone from Virgin,To avail their services?(It seems so atleast)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Cool, now all my girlfriends will be get very rich :D

Wait, is it like...if someone calls from Virgin to Virgin on mobile, the person who pics up the phone get 10p back whether they talk for 10 mins or 1 hr.

If it is same for both 10 mins & 1 hr, then it is good but no worthy to go for.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
arre yaar..in kolkata..reliance and tata provide cdma services...and most of the time the sms es frm gsm no s do not reach and other gsm providers are not reachable.wats the use if i cant evn take or make a call..

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
in chennai, tata indicom has the best network.. having used all operators GSM/CDMA, I am telling this.. From what I've heard, all 4 southern states, the coverage of TATA is very very good.. Hoping to see lots of Virgin mobiles soon in Chennai..

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
Am already enjoying 1/- STD on my Airtel without any additional packages. :)

hw????:confused: even i use airtel n if i hav 2 make it re 1 std i hav 2 pay extra....

i got some friends with unlimited cals scheme. I will get rich soon then...

u wont get 10p fr incomin calls if d person callin u has free calls.... this is written on d virgin mobile site....richard branson is smart enough:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom