Views Needed on Canon PIXMA IP1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
The title says it all. I looked it on futurebazaar and was really attracted by its price rs.1200/-. Will it be a good purchase ???
*www.futurebazaar.com/b2c_futurebaz...egory=*&min=0&max=0&intcmp=IrresistibleOffers

shantanu

Technomancer
canon is very reliable, i got a IP1000 about 2 years back , and it was great, i printed over 10000 pages from it , and one day it gave me a waste ink tank full error, and i opened it myself, :D that was the ;ast day it worked :) . but later i came to know that it a 200rupee job in service center.. so buy it EYES WIDE SHUT :D lol.. the ink is also very cheap...

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
OK, Thanx alot. I will wait for a few more replies. People having experince with printers please reply...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
can anyone say, does cartridge also come with it?
also is it underwarranty

[update]
called them at their mumbai number.
*1 year warranty Applies
*Only color cartridge will be given, no black & white will be given:(

does anyone knows the costs of bw cartridge for Canon PIXMA IP1300 A4 Bubble Jet Printer.

whether we buy it from market or from cannon.

I didn't have a printer, so if anyone would give appox cost, it would be good

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Damn.
The original black cartridge itself costs Rs1125/-:eek:
I confirmed it from cannon service center & their helpline.

So i am not buying it,as the cartridge itself costs more than printer:|

As, a last resort i will ask in market about the local made cartridges.
lets see if i can get these at cheaper price:)

Yeah whats the price of the cartridge?And how many Black and white pages can i print with single catridge?

A new cartridge can print around 500pages appox

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
{update}
They have removed the printer from their site:|
Sorry. We could not find any products to match your search.

zapsterin

Right off the assembly line
hi everybody,
the printer price is 1499 in vijay sales and they say black cartridge costs rs 300 while colour about rs550

is anybody knowing the right fig????

MaxiBig

Right off the assembly line
You can still buy it from ezone stores for 1199/- if they have stock lying around.I bought two printers two days back.They have some offer period going on for various bill value.I got a citrus juicer free.
They have removed all the better value offer from their website ,another product worth mentioning being Acer laptop 4315 @20800/-

Coming back to the printer i uses CL41 and Black 40 cartridges (included only Cl41).
I have used this cartridges-cum-printhead in MP150 mfd. Damn good photo printouts.Won't last long though about 100-150 prints .

But the really good thing is you can refill this cartridge yourself.
Mine lasted for about 20 refills and in the end it died not due to refilling but not using it(lying around for almost a month).
Remember this- gotta run the printer regularly almost daily to take real advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom